Write for PaulOlyslager and Become a Guest Author
Our primary goal is to deliver quality content for the User Experience and design community. If you are passionate about Usability, User Experience (UX), interface design or any related topic, then you are more than welcome to write for us and provide others with solid articles. For more information, please continue reading below the form.
Include the following in the form:
- Include URL’s to any articles or examples that show your skills.
- Include 2-3 topic suggestions you’d be interested to explore and write about. Outline the key points.
- If you have a rough draft ready, feel free to copy/paste it in the form below.
Who can become a guest author?
Anyone! If you ever had the goal to make the world a more user-friendly place and you write with great passion about it, then you’re the one I’m looking for. We want you to share your expertise with us.
All of our authors get paid. The amount of money depends on the length of the article and its quality. Before your articles go live, we make sure that both sides agree upon the publishing and payment conditions.
Any article that is submitted must be:
- Relevant: We accept articles about usability, user experience, user interface, conversion and related fields.
- Original and unpublished.
- Well researched and supported by facts. We rely on research to support our theories, so please link to relevant articles if you are making a statement that someone else has also made, or provide your own data if your team has learned something through practice.
- Detailed. We are looking for very detailed articles with 1000 words and more.
- Catchy and interesting to our readers.
- Success stories, case studies, unique topics and fresh ideas that provoke intellectual discussion among a knowledgeable audience.
Although we do look into every single submission, the following articles will never be published:
- Articles aren’t the place to showcase your cool new product. Articles are the place, however, to share the user-centered thinking behind your cool new product. If you would like to showcase your product, then please visit our section on “Sponsored Posts“.
- If the article is purely promotional in nature, then this will not be published.
- If the back-link is your only interest, your article will not be considered.
Benefits of writing for PaulOlyslager
This is what we offer you.
- Each writer is acknowledged at the top of the article as the official author.
- Full author recognition – Your name, biography and photo appear underneath your article.
- Social media promotion via our Twitter, Facebook and Google+ pages. We are also member of several professional LinkedIn groups.
- Great exposure to a persistently huge growing traffic.
- Get recognition and appreciation from our loyal community.
- Play a huge part in the growth and development of this community by sharing your insights, skills and talent.
What did our authors have to say?
The fine print
For an article to be considered for publication, it needs to adhere to all the policies stated on this page. Once your article is accepted and published, you acknowledge that paulolyslager.com has the exclusive, royalty-free license to be the sole publisher of the article online. You can republish extracts of it but the article in its totality can only be published at paulolyslager.com. You consent to the full article, extracts, samples or examples from it appearing in other sites, products, and services.