Write for PaulOlyslager and Become a Guest Author
PaulOlyslager.com is looking for online freelance writers. It doesn’t matter whether you’re an established author or a first-timer. If you are passionate about Usability, User Experience (UX), interface design or any related topic, then I’m eager to hear what you have to say.
Who can become a guest author?
Anyone! If you ever had the goal to make the world a more user-friendly place and you write with great passion about it, then you’re the one I’m looking for. Remember: a single article is great, but a long-term cooperation is even better.
I do not necessarily require you to have any experience as an established writer or blogger. The real requirement is that you write the story with great passion, just like any other writer in our team. Have a look at our list of guest authors.
Any article that is submitted must be:
- Relevant: We accept articles about usability, user experience, user interface, conversion and related fields.
- Original and unpublished.
- Well researched and supported by facts. We rely on research to support our theories, so please link to relevant articles if you are making a statement that someone else has also made, or provide your own data if your team has learned something through practice.
- Detailed. We are looking for very detailed articles with 1000 words and more.
- Catchy and interesting to our readers.
- Success stories, case studies, unique topics and fresh ideas that provoke intellectual discussion among a knowledgeable audience.
Although we do look into every single submission, the following articles will never be published:
- Articles aren’t the place to showcase your cool new product. Articles are the place, however, to share the user-centered thinking behind your cool new product.
- If the article is purely promotional in nature, then this will not be published.
You can submit your article via e-mail to contact at paulolyslager dot com. You submission must contain the following:
- Your article: Needs to be in a Microsoft Word Format.
- Images: We strongly encourage the use of images. We will crop and re-size if necessary. Please unsure that you have full rights over any images that you send us.
- Your biography: Include a short biography with 1 link (at most). This needs to be a natural link where our readers can find more information about you or your company.
- A Gravatar-enabled e-mail address: Your photograph will appear in the author bio. If you do not have one, please head over to Gravatar to register it.
Benefits of writing for PaulOlyslager
This is what we offer you.
- Each writer is acknowledged at the top of the article as the official author.
- Full author recognition – Your name, biography and photo appear underneath your article.
- Social media promotion via our Twitter, Facebook and Google+ pages. We are also member of several professional LinkedIn groups.
- Great exposure to a persistently huge growing traffic.
- Get recognition and appreciation from our loyal community.
- Play a huge part in the growth and development of this community by sharing your insights, skills and talent.
Before your article is published we will make sure both sides have an affirmative consensus on the publishing conditions.
What did our authors have to say?
The fine print
For an article to be considered for publication, it needs to adhere to all the policies stated on this page. Once your article is accepted and published, you acknowledge that paulolyslager.com has the exclusive, royalty-free license to be the sole publisher of the article online. You can republish extracts of it but the article in its totality can only be published at paulolyslager.com. You consent to the full article, extracts, samples or examples from it appearing in other sites, products, and services.
If you are not sure whether your article qualifies for PaulOlyslager, please do not hesitate to contact me.