Write for Us and Become a Guest Author
It doesn’t matter whether you’re an established author or a first-timer. Are you passionate about Usability, User Experience (UX), interface design or any related topic, then I’m eager to hear what you have to say and share it with our ever-growing community.
Who can become a guest author?
You. If you know what you’re talking about and write with great passion about it, then you’re the one I’m looking for. Remember: a single article is great, but a long-term cooperation is even better.
What kind of articles I’m looking for
Your article must be original, unpublished and well researched (supported by facts) but above all catchy and interesting to our readers. The broad topics covered on this website are visible on the homepage. Success stories, case studies, unique topics and fresh ideas that provoke intellectual discussion among a knowledgeable audience.
Articles aren’t the place to showcase your cool new product. Articles are the place, however, to share the user-centered thinking behind your cool new product.
Benefits of writing for us
This is what we can offer you.
- Each writer is acknowledged at the bottom of the article as the author, along with a link to their own author page including a short but detail biography and a link to their official website and Twitter account.
- Great exposure to a persistently huge growing traffic.
- Get recognition and appreciation from our loyal community.
- Play a huge part in the growth and development of this community by sharing your insights, skills and talent.
We understand that this might not sound attractive to everyone. For experienced or established writers monetary rewards will be offered. The amount will depend on the quality, volume and other factors of the article. Payment will be done by Paypal transfers only.
Before your article is published we will make sure both sides have an affirmative consensus on the publishing & payment conditions.
Interested? Then let’s work together!
- Send in your idea/draft/pitch as a text document, PDF format or just by email.
- Include any images.
- Include your short and detailed biography, including your website and Twitter account (if applicable).
Does this sound like you? Then contact me and let’s work together.
Once your article is accepted and published, you acknowledge that paulolyslager.com has the exclusive, royalty-free license to be the sole publisher of the article online. You can republish parts of it but the article in its totality can only be published at paulolyslager.com.